Thursday, October 11, 2012

The Ruffle Scarf DIY tutorial

So I stayed up and made a DIY tutorial video last night (so, so may "retakes") and then woke up this morning and found an even better video right on YouTube!!!  So I'm going to share the video I found on YouTube because the angle of the camera is much better in that video (I am not a contortionist and I felt like I was attempting that feat last night, trying to get the right angle!).

If you have any questions..please feel free to ask me!  Here's the video:



Thanks for tuning in!  You can find a great selection of crochet hooks (remember, something between size G and J) at the Purple Iris Yarn Shop in Marshall, MN along with some great ruffle yarns.  The Purple Iris sells the exact same yarn as used in the video tutorial and I believe it's only about $8.50 or so per skein and you only need one!  Panton pirouette yarn is GORGEOUS for making these scarves as so is Red Heart's "Boutique Sashay".  Happy shopping and happy crocheting!

 
As always...take care and be well!
 
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment